Selection for Training
Updated: 22 August 2017
Trainees for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery are selected on a competitive basis. Strict eligibility criteria apply and are published annually on The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) website. The P&RS Regulations for Selection are subject to annual review, and are published on this page each November.
2017 applications are closed for Selection into Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery SET program.
2018 Selection Information: For training commencing in 2019
All enquiries must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11 August 2017: Interview dates set by the Board
- 2018 Selection Regulations for Selection into 2017 Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Education and Training: To be advised
- 2018 Selection Referee Contact Details: To be advised
- Training Agreement: Download
Previous version: 2017 Selection Regulations for Selection into 2018: Download
- Selection Registration Opens Thursday 4 January 2018 12:00pm AEDT
- Selection Registration Closes Friday 2 February 2018 5:00pm AEDT
- Selection Application Opens Wednesday 28 February 2018 12:00pm AEDT
- Selection Application Closes Wednesday 28 March 2018 12:00pm AEDT
- Referee Reporting Opens Thursday 26 April 2018 AEST
- Referee Reporting Closes Wednesday 23 May 2018 5:00pm AEST
- Interviews Sat 23 June 2018 (all regions except Victoria), Wed 27 June 2018 (Victoria)
- Announcement of Offers Monday 23 July 2018
Application Processing Fee
All applicants will be charged a non-refundable application processing fee which must be paid at the time of application.
The 2018 fee is to be advised.