Journal – AJOPS
Journal – AJOPS
1. Name of Journal: Australasian Journal of Plastic Surgery
2. Abbreviation/other titles: AJOPS; Australas J Plast Surg
3. ISSN: Online only: 2209-170X
4. Timing of publication: Twice per year
- Name of Publisher: Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Contact Address: Suite G01, Ground floor, 69 Christie Street, St Leonards 2065
- City: New South Wales, AUSTRALIA
- Telephone: +61 (0)2 9437 9200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homepage: www.ajops.com
6. Year of first publication: 2018
7. Editorial scope: All aspects of plastic and reconstructive surgery research and review including aesthetic, breast, burns, cleft lip and palate, craniomaxillofacial, experimental research, general reconstruction, hand, head and neck, history of plastic and military surgery, international collaboration, melanoma and skin cancer, paediatric, PRS Board of Training and technical and preoperative investigations/imaging.
8. Contributors/journal sponsorship: The Australasian Journal of Plastic Surgery was established by the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons with initial funding from the Australasian Foundation for Plastic Surgery and recieves an annual contribution toward production costs from the New Zealand Association of Plastic Surgeons.
9. Language: English
10. Publication history:
Six issues starting Mar 2018:
Volume 1: Mar 2018; Sep 2018
Volume 2: Mar 2019; Sep 2019
Volume 3: Mar 2020; Sept 2020
Abstracting and indexing information
AJOPS is a member of Crossref – a not-for-profit, membership-based organisation that make research outputs easy to find, cite, link, assess, and reuse.
Directory of Open Access Journals
AJOPS is indexed in the DOAJ – a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals. DOAJ is independent.
AJOPS is cited in WorldCat – the world’s largest network of library content and services.
AJOPS is cited in Google Scholar – a web search engine that indexes the full text or metadata of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and discipline.
ASPS, NZASPS, AFPS, Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons, New Zealand Association of Plastic Surgeons, Australasian Foundation for Plastic Surgery, publications, science, educational, scientific surgery, journal, journals, Australia, Australian, Australasian, New Zealand, international, plastic surgery, reconstructive techniques, aesthetic, breast, burns, cleft lip and palate, craniomaxillofacial, experimental research, general reconstruction, hand, face and neck, history of plastic and military surgery, international collaboration, melanoma and skin cancer, paediatric, PRS board of training, technology and preoperative investigations and imaging, microsurgery, reconstructive surgical procedures.