Network – APRSRN
Australasian Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Research Network (APRSRN)
WHAT is APRSRN
- APRSRN exists to improve the science of plastic and reconstructive surgery through research
- APRSRN is a practice-based research network
- APRSRN supports the development of high-quality research skills among registrars and plastic surgeons
- APRSRN supports equal partnership between clinicians and research academics in order to improve health care outcomes
APRSRN aims to support research and quality improvement of care by:
- Developing a vibrant community of practice in research.
- Linking clinician researchers through a central research hub.
- Providing access to information and dissemination of network research findings.
Interested in becoming a network member?
Click here for more information.